We love skin care… actually it’s safe to say we’re definitely obsessed with skin care! That’s why every time we hear about something new, we can’t wait to share it with our Bare Babes.
Ossential Stimulator Peel
This revolutionary beta/alpha acid peel stimulates cellular turnover, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving overall skin tone, texture and clarity.
The Perfect “Lunchtime” peel with no downtime
If you have been considering a peel but feeling a little nervous then the Ossentials Stimulator Peel is for you! This celebrity-loved treatment is a favourite before big events and is often known as the ‘lunchtime peel’ because no downtime is required afterwards, simply a glowing rejuvenated complexion!
The Ossential Stimulator Peel uses a combination of three exfoliating ingredients- salicylic, lactic and citric acid to slough away dead skin cells and any superficial blemishes to reveal fresh, clearer skin underneath. It also stimulates cell turnover for continued improvement to the skin.
Benefits of a ZO Ossential Stimulator Peel
- Reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Acne & pore size reduction
- Improves Skin Texture & Tone
- Age spots/sun spots
- Improving skin’s texture and tone
Accelerated Firming Serum
Infused with breakthrough anti-aging technology ZCORE™ and Sodium-DNA, ZO® Firming Serum Accelerated is a boosted concentrate that amplifies professional services + treatments. When used post-treatment, Firming Serum Accelerated supercharges the skin’s rejuvenation process and works to improve the appearance of sagging and skin laxity.
Treatment serum for red, sensitized skin that works to normalize skin by reducing excess surface oil. Exfoliating properties provide ultra-mild exfoliation to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Advanced amino acid complex helps to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection helps minimize appearance and feel of inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
- Helps replenish hydration and support healthy skin barrier function
A good skin care routine is as good as the products you use. Good quality products can help your skin look better now as well as in the future, poor quality products can be ineffective and even cause harm.
Skin care is important for the following reasons:
- It helps your skin stay in good condition: You’re shedding skin cells throughout the day, so it’s important to keep your skin glowing and in good condition. An effective routine can help prevent acne, treat wrinkles, and help keep your skin looking its best.
- Your skin will look more youthful: As you age, your skin’s cells turn over more slowly, make it look duller and less radiant. Using a quality skin care line can help remove dead skin cells so your body will replace them with newer, more youthful cells.
- Prevention is easier than correction: Preventing skin problems is easier -– and less costly – than trying to fix them in the future.
- Your self-confidence will get a boost: When your skin looks better, you’ll feel better about yourself and have more self-confidence.
This product was designed for professional in treatment room use ONLY. Since Covid has restricted the amount of customers we can see in a day we now are letting our clients purchase this product and use it at home. We do have a protocol we want you to follow when using this strong concentrated formula. We are amazed at the results you see in just ONE application.
Contact us today for a complementary skin consultation and treatment plan & Book this amazing ZO Peel at Bare Laser and Skin in Fraser Heights.