Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
- Protects daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB, and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan: Help soothe the skin and minimize the appearance of inflammation
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.