COVID-19 BARE UPDATE
REOPENING WITH STRICT POLICIES AND SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE WITH FRASER HEIGHTS SPA BLAS
FRASER HEIGHTS SURREY—BARE LASER AND SKIN has reopened (by appointment only) effective June 1,2020 in accordance with the regulations and guidelines put forth by WORK SAFE BC AND GOVERNMENT.
We will be open by appointment only:
10.00 am – 6.30pm Monday-Friday & Weekends 11.00 am – 5.00pm
Management and staff have worked diligently during the spa’s closure to update its already rigorous sanitation and hygiene standards and implement new policies and procedures to promote the health and safety of guests and staff.
OUR TOP PRIORITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN TO BRING AN UNPARALLELED SAFE EXPERIENCE OF HEALING AND REJUVENATION TO OUR GUESTS, AND OUR RESOLVE IS STRONGER NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. OUR TEAM HAS BEEN WORKING HARD TO RAISE THE BAR OF HYGIENE AND SANITATION, AS WELL AS CONSIDERING EVERY STEP OF TREATMENT PROCESSES TO ENSURE WE MEET YOUR NEEDS IN A FOCUSED AND SAFE MANNER THAT IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES. HERE ARE SOME TANGIBLE WAYS WE HAVE RAMPED UP OUR EFFORTS TO GUARANTEE GUEST AND EMPLOYEE SAFETY:
A SELECTION OF THE UPDATES AND ADJUSTMENTS BARE LASER & SKIN HAS MADE CAN BE FOUND BELOW. PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS WE ALSO CAN EMAIL YOU OUR FULL PROTOCOL WE FOLLOW EACH SHIFT TO MAKE OUR SPA SPOTLESS AND THE SAFEST SPA IN TOWN. (BELOW SHOWS SOME OF OUR CHANGES)
PATIENT COVID GUIDELINES:
- You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire at the time of your booking as well as 48hours before your booking.
- All consultation and consent forms must be completed online at home before you arrive for your appointment. Please register your new account. This new booking software allows you to book & view appointments, View recommendations, view before after photos and much more.
- We ask that you please arrive at the exact time of your appointment, please wait in your cars until your appointment time to avoid having to make use of the waiting area.
- We will provide everything you need for your appointment. Please prepay prior your appointment. We will send secure “click pay” invoiced and emailed to you. Please settle invoice minimum 24 hours before your appointment time. We recommend leaving your card on file. This can be arranged after your initial visit back to our spa. Subsequent visits will not require prepayment once your credit card is on file.
- We ask that you leave your personal belongings such as handbags, jackets, umbrellas, and phones at home our in your cars was these are vectors for carrying bacteria and viruses.
- We ask clients please arrive with no make-up, including lipsticks and lip balms for there appointment.
- We ask that any patients with long hair have their hair tied back or in a bun.
- No person without an appointment will be permitted to enter the clinic, please do not bring any family or friends with you to your appointment.
- All clients will be required to wear masks when entering the clinic.
- We will provide each customer with a PPE Bare CARE sealed bag. We also will have a hand sanitizer station in the front of our SPA.
- You will be required to have your temperature taken upon arrival at the clinic, temperatures of above 38 degrees Celsius will be asked to leave.
- The waiting area will be arranged to maintain social distancing of 6 feet, please respect this when entering the clinic. We will be assisting customers from the screening area to the treatment room.
- Tester stations have been put away for safety purposes. We have testers available upon request.
- We will be doing complementary skincare regime consultations with personalized skin report & Skin Prescription as a virtual appointment as well as an in-person appointment at the Spa one on one in a treatment room with a Skin expert.
- We will sanitize all bottles before passing it to our customer and after and follow our strict cleaning policies.
- We will not be accepting cash during this time. We will only accept card payments so please make sure to bring your payment method with you or call the clinic to arrange a pre-payment online.