REOPENING WITH STRICT POLICIES AND SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE WITH FRASER HEIGHTS SPA BLAS
FRASER HEIGHTS SURREY—BARE LASER AND SKIN will reopen on June 1,2020 in accordance with the regulations and guidelines put forth by WORK SAFE BC AND GOVERNMENT.
Management and staff have worked diligently during the spa’s closure to update its already rigorous sanitation and hygiene standards and implement new policies and procedures to promote the health and safety of guests and staff.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been working hard to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
A SELECTION OF THE UPDATES AND ADJUSTMENTS BARE LASER & SKIN HAS MADE CAN BE FOUND BELOW. PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS WE ALSO CAN EMAIL YOU OUR FULL PROTOCOL WE FOLLOW EACH SHIFT TO MAKE OUR SPA SPOTLESS AND THE SAFEST SPA IN TOWN. (BELOW SHOWS SOME OF OUR CHANGES )
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and you will experience our screening process. These questions are put into our protocols to ensure all guest are safe . Most of our screening will be done on our consent and intake forms sent to each customer prior their appointment.
- You will then be given a complementary BARE CARE kit that will include everything you need to stay protected during your visit at our SPA
- We offer our customers this kit complementary.
- A level of care like no other… We have decided to only let 1 guest of each division (Nail/Pedi, Laser,Massage) in at a time with 20 minutes in between guests for sanitation .
- Service providers will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- PlexiGlass is installed on our front desk and manicure tables. In a non regulated industry this is not mandatory but we want to create the safest environment for you to get all your beauty service.
- Temperature will be taken to ensure the client is not above 100.4 degrees.Screening every customers and Management will also do the same for employees each shift.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
- We no longer will be keeping snacks and self serve coffee and tea out. Our front desk will offer you bottled water or tea.
- Complete all paperwork ( consent forms, intake forms and payment) all can be done online through our booking site.
- No cash payment transactions onsite. All payments will be collected via credit, debit, or gift cards. Make sure you create your account on our booking app
- BLAS Physical distancing measures – measures to reduce the density of people.
- Increased sanatisation protocols & 20 min cleaning in between each customer
- We will be reducing the amount of customers allowed in at the same time
- Schedules have modified to create flexibility for everyone schedules.Let us know when you need us and We will do our BEST to make that happen for you.
"we are not going to open just to open. BARE IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR SAFETY AT OUR SPA (LEISURE OR WORK) OUR PRIORITY. YOU CAN FEEL SAFE AND CONFIDENT WHEN ENTERING BARE LASER AND SKIN. KNOWING WE HAVE PUT NEW POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS IN PLACE FOR YOUR SAFETY. WE WILL NOT RUSH OPEN JUST TO BE OPEN. Our customers and employees remain our main focus" -- ASHLEY OWNER OF BARE LASER AND SKIN
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR JUNE 1 ONWARD CLICK ON TAB ABOVE.